Career Talk

I know, I'm not even done with my freshman year. This is too forward-looking.

Well, I just thought about it recently. Where will this course lead me? Is this the right path? I have time to change my mind, right?

Too many questions! When I applied for college, I just knew that I am interested with computers and programs. I wasn't really thinking about post-college life yet!

So, I researched and Mr. WWW says that here are the top jobs that await me:
  • Software Applications Developer - designing computer applications software depending on user needs
  • Web Developer - writing, designing, or editing web page content
  • Network Systems Administrator - installing and maintaining network systems in organizations
  • Computer Systems Analyst - developing system design procedures for easy information sharing
  • Business Intelligence Analyst - collecting and compiling data to analyze market strategies
  • Database Administrator - testing and administering computer databases
Hmmm... So what shall I be? I'm leaning towards being a Software Applications Developer. I think it's very challenging. The other jobs all address specific problems, but I think computer applications have the biggest impact because they can make life so much easier for a lot of people.

Let's see! I'll get back to you in a few years!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Welcome!